ABSOLUTELY!!! Unlike city, corporate & church leagues, all you need is yourself. You can register to compete in any of our sports leagues, and we’ll take care of finding you a team. Of course, after the first season you play, it’s likely that you’ll know enough people to return with a set roster for the next season.
If you have a couple friends and want to sign up, but don’t have enough for an entire team, you can choose that you would like to start a “small group”. Everyone in your group will sign up as a part of this group and we will try our best to keep everyone together when we make teams after registration closes.
No, TCSS is not a singles club nor dating service, however, you can expect to meet many young professionals- married and single- who share your lifestyle and interests.
ABSOLUTELY!!! We are a SOCIAL club 1st and a sports club 2nd. Our leagues are designed for all levels of skill. We like to say that “The only skill you need is the ability to have fun.”
To request a refund prior to the registration deadline, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that a league is canceled due to insufficient sign-ups or for any other reason, customers will receive a complete refund of their registration fee. If payment was made online via PayPal, the refund will be issued via PayPal. If made by cash or check, a refund check will be mailed to the customer. If made by an electronic voucher, the voucher will be released and can be used in the future. Alternatively, the customer may opt for credit toward a different current or future league.
In some special circumstances, and solely at the management’s decision, refunds will be issued after the registration deadline in the amount of 50% of registration fees paid.
There are 3 possible ways to sign up after the registration deadline:
- Join an Existing Team: A team captain can add you to his or her team at any time through the 4th week of play, regardless of the registration deadline. Please contact your team captain. He or she can log in to the website and use the “Invite Players” feature on the team profile. You will then receive an email invitation that will allow you to register with that team. Note that the $10 late registration fee will be added to the pro-rated value of the remaining games of the season.
- Start a New Team: If you are the team captain and want to register an entire team (with a complete roster), it is possible that we could still get you in. Please contact us.
- Free Agent: If you don’t have a team, registration for free agents is available only as indicated on the league information page.
When a game is cancelled due to weather or any other reason, we will notify players via the following channels:
This website (see your league’s schedule page)
Facebook Fan Page
Game cancellation will depend on the severity of the weather and will be decided on a case by case basis.
Initial standings are determined by the number of league points (PTS). In the event of a tie, the following tie-breaking rules are used. If there is still a tie after a given tie-breaking rule is applied, the next one in the list is used.
- Head-to-head. If the teams met during the regular season, the team with the better record versus the other wins. If the teams did not meet, head-to-head shall be considered a tie. Effective for leagues starting after June 4, 2012: Win-Tie-Loss Percentage (WTL%). With ties counting as half a win, the percentage of games that were won.
- Strength of Victory (SOV). The average of the records of a team’s defeated opponents for each instance in which they competed. Teams which defeat teams with good records have a higher SOV than teams which defeat with poor records.
Effective for leagues starting after June 4, 2012: Strength of Schedule (SOS). Two times the average of a team’s played opponents + the average of the a team’s opponent’s opponents, divided by 3. Assesses the relative difficulty of a team’s schedule.
- Points Against (PA). The team with the lowest number of points scored against them wins.
- Points For (PF). The team with the highest number of points scored against opponents wins.
- Team with the awesomest name.